Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coop FINALLY talks about considering Senate run

For what is most likely the first time, our man Roy Cooper acknowledges that he is considering a Senate campaign in 2010:
"A lot of people have contacted me about it, people that I respect and so I've told them I would give them the courtesy to look at it," Cooper said. "I like my job as Attorney General. I am making a difference. I've had a lot of people to ask me about it. So, I'm going to look at it but make a decision very soon."

Hat tip: Senate Guru

So what do you think, Draft Coop fans? Do you think he's decided to take the plunge? Come on, Coop, you know you want to! And how soon is "very soon"?

Meanwhile, our draft effort has allies on Facebook. Check it out:
Draft Roy Cooper for U.S. Senate in 2010

No comments: